June 30, 2009

3rd Payment from Neobux

I reached my 3rd payout with Neobux. You have 2 option to withdraw your earning, either through AlertPay or Paypal.

In the past, I can transfer my funds to Paypal without any fee. But when I tried to withdraw my funds in Paypal, there is a minimal fee. See image below.



Then I thought, what if I try transferring it to my AlertPay account. And there is no fee imposed. See image below.



That is the reason why I decided to transfer to my AlertPay. It might look minimal now but what if you are going to withdraw hundred's, that won't look so minimal anymore right?

Here's the email confirmation of my transfer. It only took less than 5 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogs.com.ph

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP